Wednesday, August 21, 2013

[Open Box] Saints Row IV : Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition


I got my hands on my Saints Row IV edition on the release day!! There was a delay uploading this because I couldn't help it but play A LOT... (and time passes by...) Anyways, this box is HUGE. It's 14'' tall, 10.5'' wide and 4'' deep. 

Within this edition, there's the Dub step gun (battery included) which is about 12'' long. 8'' tall Johnny Gat Memorial Statue Figure and 3'' tall Dub step Doomsday Button with a Saints Key to unlock it. This edition also includes special DLCs.

The sound playback on the Button is a bit too loud imo if you don't have it placed on a table. The key switch and all the details on it though are neat.

The Dub Step gun has a great playback with sound. I LOVE IT and can't stop messing with it. The lasers and lights are fun and it's a very nicely made piece. I am going to take this with me now when I cosplay Saints Row at the upcoming conventions! <3 

Johnny Gat Statue has a big of weight in it at the base, so it feels legit. The craftsmanship on it is pretty outstanding and you can hardly tell the seams of the casting for the statue. I'm enjoying this piece as well in my display case! 

All of this for $100? Yeah, THIS IS WORTH IT. The game itself is around $50-60 and all of this included, I felt that I have gotten quite the deal. If collectorss items aren't your thing, you could just get the game because that itself right now is worth it's base price. 

My first impression so far for Saints Row IV is so much loltastic things but also a much more impressive game play overall. I really love ALL the trolling they have done so far too, I won't spoil too much but it is a must buy for all those who are fans of certain "create your own character" "space" story. 


































Thank you for viewing! Please do check out Saints Row IV! 
I bought my copy at GameStop, but you can check around for your own copy!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you would post something about SR IV. Silly me.

    In answer to your question, Johnny Gat. He's been awesome since the first.

    ReplyDelete