Sunday, December 25, 2016

[OTOME] Arithmetic SSS Several Shades of Sadism Pre-Release Campaign~

Hey everyone it's been such a long time since I've updated this blog! Almost 1.5 years... (I'm so sorry!..) I'm not sure who is still around on these parts but it seemed my older posts has been searched up a lot recently. So hello for those who joined me on here! But I wanted to post about a new Otome Game coming out in 2017!



I usually keep my cosplay related topics off this blog but it's an exciting collaboration with Arithmetic with their release of their new game! SSS Several Shades of Sadism. I'm super stoked about this because I've always enjoyed their games (I did a huge haul of their merchandise on Youtube before haha... If you wanted to see that video you can view it here.) 

I did a few photoshoots cosplaying the character Chiaki to promote their game! They will be uploading more photos as time goes on their Facebook so please do follow their page for more game news! They are currently doing a campaign for likes on the page to get really cool items in the game! So spread the word so we can all get the adorable avatar items. (please haha I really want them..) 

SSS Several Shades of Sadism's Facebook


Just a side note, I have a slight obsession with Satoshi Hino and being able to represent somewhat officially for one of his characters... It's like a dream come true let me tell you. That aside I've been in love with Arithmetic's art style all these years... (*Q*);; 


I know it's been a long time since I've posted reviews and talked about many games on general on here. However I want to make it my goal to return to it in 2017! First will probably a big overall look on the new Otome games that's came out and after that will be a catch up post to the games I've been playing lately. I've been playing a lot of mobage games + console games in the 1.5 years so don't worry I have plenty to talk about. Haha~ Anyways I really hope you stick around and look forward to new games along with me next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment