Thursday, June 26, 2014

[OTOME] Free ENGLISH Otome Mobile Games #2 + Updates

FREE OTOME MOBILE GAMES CURRENTLY PLAYING

Below are the current mobile otome games I am playing. They are all free to play and are in English. 
From the first list http://imariyumiki.blogspot.com/2014/04/otome-free-english-otome-mobile-games.html I have finished most of the games listed. I will still write reviews for each game once I can get to it. But first off here are some new English Otome Games. 

Games by NTT Solmare Corp. 

Scarlet Fate+
Friend ID : GYNBHbuH1u
I was looking forward to this being turned to mobile. So I only just begun, I've played plenty of Idea Factory games and they have a range of good and bad games so I will see how this turns out.  (Especially knowing this is actually Hiiro no Kakera 4 lol... which I never got to play yet on PSP.) So far the beginning is a lot of CGs from he actual game itself. I have an odd feeling if I get back into Hiiro no Kakera I will pick up the game in Japan since this is basically a hacked down version of the actual game. (No voice, music etc) But not a bad approach for people to get into their stuff.

I'm currently going after Akifusa Oki. I may change my character since the one I wanted to go for isn't actually in the mobile one yet. ( ̄□ ̄;)

Angel or Devil
Friend ID : G3930bet5L

This game was tempting when I first saw the paid version. Glad I can try it now for free. Even though I know how tedious Shall we date can get when you get near the endings haha.  The story so far is about how you will die one way or another in only a few days. So you can choose between the last few days of your life to spend with either an Angel, Devil or the Reaper.

I choose the Reaper and will see how his story goes.

 Magic Sword
Friend ID: HKcpEfTmz6

This one was also one of the interesting titles I was into when I saw NTT's games. I'm glad I can try it now. I'm currently going for Ray but I also really loved Ethan's design. If I like the series enough I may go back and continue the other routes. 

So far I'm not far enough to give an opinion sadly haha. I love the art though!

GAMES REPLAYING

Office Lover

Thought I would be done with Office Lover after the first go. This was one of the series that surpriselingly I did enjoy and the ending was pretty sweet even though he ended up saying he was a slight S LOL. I will write more about Omi's story in his review but lol it was a cute story and they have a season 2. SO~ I will be playing through his sequel. 

Arabian Nights Love Story
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.o17a121
Invitation Code : zxzU7G

I swear this game trolled me. I really enjoyed Assad's route and that ending was sweet. Heroine was good too (detailed review still to come) but once I passed Assad they announced Sinbad was released as a choice. ( ̄~ ̄;)

So I will be going back through this game and playing his route. I'm excited though because he was really really attractive in Assad's route lol. Such a bro to Assad. (●♡∀♡)

Cinderella Contract
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.a1a128
Invitation Code : tAkfrH

Yeah... I haven't finished this yet. They had too many events on going and it kept delaying my gameplay. And when I finished all the other games I felt too lazy to just check this one... So I will resume now once I resume all game playing.

So far from playing though I slightly regret not choosing Claude. His birthday event made me regret a bit lol... He seemed much better than I anticipated. Cyril is cute though but sometimes TOO Tsun for me. And I feel bad every time I want to be nice to his dad but it's a negative to him... >_>;; I might replay this if I get through it. Still if they had the one I liked in the first place I wouldn't have this issue lol..

NOT FREE but I have a story that will be played eventually.

Hero in Love 
 Invite Code : CkefcMVTL0

I bought Soh Hanamiya when it was on 75% sale which only made it $1. So I will see how this story goes even though he wouldn't have been my preference if the other one were on sale...

My Fairy Tales
 Invite Code : EiPD58edcS

I REALLY like this artist. It's the same artist as Confidential Money by idea factory. So fufu I had to. I haven't played it yet but I will once I get free time (or time on the plane) I choose Cindo because he looks similar to the one I liked in CM... but yeah I might get the full thing if I enjoy it enough. 

Folk Tale story characters being dudes lol... and heroine meets them. This will be interesting. I already heard Cindo is an Oresama S so I'm hoping he won't be too pushy lol... wishfulthinking

UPDATES

I have a few other games I am interested on mobile but I won't go too crazy since I feel I have enough back log already. It doesn't help I am going to Anime Expo next week so it's been really busy. It's best I write this out now before I won't have time to. 

GOOD NEWS THOUGH! NTT Solmare and Voltage will be going to Anime Expo! I can't wait to raid their booth and look at all the things. (whenigettime)

I will post photos and such on my social networks most likely. Anyways, most of my time has been stuck with Tokimeki Restaurant + Tales of Asteria (both Japanese games)

(My husbando takes too much of my time but I am ok with that. (´ ▽`).。o♡ And his birthday is today!/yesterday if you are overseas~)

But yeah, hopefully I will get back onto playing all the otome mobile games + update on some new upcoming games soon that I am looking forward to play that is on PC/Console! 

Best Wishes to everyone and thank you for reading as always!


2 comments: