Wednesday, April 16, 2014

[OTOME] Free ENGLISH Otome Mobile Games I'm Currently Playing

FREE OTOME MOBILE GAMES CURRENTLY PLAYING
 Below are the current mobile otome games I am playing. They are all free to play and are in English. Of course I have ones I am playing that aren't ENG but it won't be listed here.

I am also have those I have bought routes etc I am going to do reviews on but yeah. Since those are paid it won't be listed here. It'll be posted separately since this post is long enough. 

I will describe only briefly about each game currently and my opinions. (Because google ratings isn't right lol many of these games are pretty mature... I'll note it along with my opinons.) 

Afterwards I will list my current ranking of favorite from all of them. Remember this is all my opinion so take no offense! 

Thank you for reading in advance. Real reviews will be posted after I finish a route. 

Games by OKKO /  アリスマティック

I've recently started a lot of new games by this company, unsure if they are the same but they translate the same style games. They have a good range of maturity level games. I haven't passed one yet so I can't give my full opinions on their games except I do like it so far. Some more than others.

But for one thing if you play the game and insert the invitation codes you will get bonus in the game right at the start. I listed all my codes so feel free to use! 

Cinderella Contract
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.a1a128
Invitation Code : tAkfrH
Currently just started and getting through the prologue. It's pretty interesting so far, the heroine meets a bunch of princes and well they all catch their interest. So guess who doesn't get to fly back home?
Imo, I can't judge this one just yet since it's early but I feel it'll be similar to Arabian Nights Desert Heat where she will be confined to the palace and forced to marry one of the princes. (your choice)

Mind you how beautiful the art is, it isn't really a sweet prince game lol. In this one they also have the same structure it seems like Starstruck Love where you follow two characters in one route? Except they aren't the main route characters. (Makes me a bit worried how far it will go.)

Oh and btw you will see a lot of the games they tease me with choices I want but don't give. Like this one they obviously they have all the other guys on the cover to choose EXCEPT the one I want. Thanks. Please add the extra routes soon.

For now I am going for The Tempermental Prince becauseofhisfather (/。\)
 I'm not into Yandere route if I can choose nor want to deal with another Oresama right now.

Also this game gives the best login in bonus compared to all their other games. If that really matters to you.

Rating : It might be Medium Maturity to Higher.
Interest : GIVE ME ASENA ROUTE I don't want to feel guilty again for going after someone's father.. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
Heroine Opinion : She's pretty normal so far?

Contract Marriage
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.a1a82
Invitation Code : FuBhaP
I was expecting this to be more mature than it is but I guess I am glad (I am only speaking from my route experience so far.) It's a bit risky at times but nothing too extreme. I didn't think I'd be interested in the story as much but so far it's actually pretty decent. The main heroine wants to pay off her family's dept, she tries to find a job to pay it off. The man (of your choice) will offer to pay it off under one condition and that is to be contracted married to him (for whatever reason he has)

This one was an easy choice on my end, I choose Shinobu Arima because well I don't want to play weird oresama DO S megane route (I don't favor meganes) and well the other is probably a yandere by what he says...

Shinobu Arima surprisingly as he looks isn't the flirt type so I choose wisely. He has a good story so far and I want to see how it pans out. (He sort of reminds me of Akiyama(Yakuza) for owning nightclub and then loaning the money to heroine, except the fact he isn't like him personality wise just the feel is sorta there haha.)

I'm still working on the route of course but so far it's quite tame with minor teasing. I'm going to say this is probably route dependent. All their games seems to depend on who you choose is what type of situation you get. 

Rating : So far it is indeed Medium Maturity. Unknown if they will go higher. Maybe. 
Interest : I am good so far with my choice his story caught my interest not going to spoil it until I write a review.
Heroine Opinion : She's also pretty normal? She wants to get money for a strong reason but she hasn't shown much personality aside from just being the usual curious girl + no choice in life lol.
 Starstruck Love
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.a1a116
 Invitation Code : KfxSk5
Hahahahahaha. This game. I don't know I was pretty surprised you had to go through double route when you play this one. So far this is a bit risky with what has happened so far in the game but nothing major except everyone in here has some kind of issue.

So heroine moves into the house with these 3 brothers as their new sister because she lost her family. (Brocon moment) She used to be be childhood friends with Toma who totally cold shoulders her now and has a lot of angst. The eldest brother Shion welcomes her with open arms and treats her sweetly. Then comes Ryo who is the only one who wants to already treat her like any other women...

They are all idols though and she will get into the same business as them by the help of their father. And conflict begins with their family + work situation. The total in all for this story so far is interesting it's just. I won't spoil much until the main review but sigh heroine stop being so naive.

I am going for Toma but he doubles up with Shion which is a Yandere. I dunno why I am always stuck with an encounter with them lol. I'm so scared of Yanderes sometimes haha... But I will try my best to continue. Also Ryo is a jerk I can't see myself playing his double route with the other guy (who hardly appears so far). I enjoy the story except the heroine is really dumb sometimes lolll.

Also I think it's trending in their games that if it has another female she will hurt/harm you in some way and you can't do anything about it. (/゚Д゚)/

Rating : Medium Maturity but gets risky especially with RYO. But nothing shocking.
Interest : I want to see if I will love Toma. So far he reminds me of Subaru from Diabolik Lovers. I am just hoping so because lol the childhood friend part throws me off. I'm usually not into that relationship because it gets weird.
Heroine Opinion : She's naive and dumb sometimes, I don't hate her but sometimes I wished she was a bit smarter especially when the guys are very obvious on what they want (except Toma). The oneesan bit while not knowing his true ideals even though mr. butler even warns her of him. (´Д`)
 Office Lover
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.o17a110
 Invitation Code : vrTPE7
 Haha, this one is pretty fun so far. Not huge on story but pretty interesting on how the character plays out. The character you choose becomes your new boss and you see other women around him. So whether his attempts to you are real or not. It depends on your choices in the game.

I'm going for Kitazawa Omi since the other two are the same reason why I don't choose as usual. So there wasn't many choices so far. It's pretty good so far because he's a bit of a Kuudere? however he attracts a lot of females which is interesting. He slightly reminds me of typical shojo mains though except the "player" part. I think though his story will show how he really is though.

Rating: Medium Maturity is pretty right for this. I don't see it going any higher yet. It seems pretty tame and the story hasn't shown any signs of being extreme. (but it can be different in another route)
Interest: No one in this story is my type but the story is interesting enough for me to keep playing.
Heroine Opinion: She's normal and a bit of a Tsun at times trying to deny the fact she is paying a little too much attention to the boss lol.
Arabian Nights Desert Heat Love
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.a1a118a
 Invitation Code : y2XE6q
 Ok, I enjoy this one so far a lot. Even though the story is slightly awkward on how it begins lol. The heroine delivers a jewel in the place of her friend and was told not to touch it. She ends up catching it when it stumbles out of the box. And it glows, then appears the one you choose to... bring you back to the palace which you will never leave because you will marry the one who will become king. 

I choose Kamil because the other two aren't too striking of the types I'd be interested in. Kamil seems like the flirt type but surprised me by not really. He's more of the dirty types when he likes you lol. But his design is also my favorite a little dark skin and outstanding outlook. (myforeignprincetypes) 

The complexity between the girl and the guy is pretty funny at times but also pretty wrong lol. All the molesting. However Kamil's story started to prove to be promising as he wasn't interested in being king until he met you.

But ugh, stupid jealous girl #2 is in here and that scene... I wished the girl fought back but eh it's no manners to do that. (Iwouldhavenotcared) 

And some of the new side characters coming out trying to seduce the heroine? No thanks please. Don't touch.

Rating: Not Medium Maturity. It has risky scenes so far and I can see this going further. But it won't be like R18. It's just under that with the details and descriptions they gave so far.
Interest: I am growing to like Kamil. The recent scene where he takes the heroine outside for the night was really cute. Need to play more.
Heroine Opinion: She's semi stronger than the majority heroine. (She has an opinion even though she can't fight against the guys LOL at least she tried. Especially in the beginning trying to  go back home.) I hope she stays the way she is though and not become dumb like some heroines when they are locked down.

Arabian Nights Love Story
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.o17a121
Invitation Code : zxzU7G
Another Arabian Nights story this one is based on a djinn lamp bringing the main heroine into another world. She was told by the Djinn that she needs be the one to grant the wish of the (selected guy) in order to return to her own world.

I for one know she won't return but before I say anything this is my most important opinion so far.

ASFNQEKGNEGJELFDSKNF!!!!! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ Why did they show him on the cover and NOT give him to us for scenario first? And it sucks because he appears in other routes bleh. I was very disappointed but I am playing until they update his route (if they ever)

Anyways... sorry for the minor rant. I did choose my second choice since I can't get what I prefer I choose the foreign prince. (who's really angsty lol) Still in the beginning so I don't know what else I can say about him yet. Except the main girl actually tries to do something in the story for once which is interesting to see. Especially how they will fall in love.

Rating : So far this is only medium maturity. Can't see it going higher yet and very tame.
Interest : SINBAD. GIVE ME SINBAD. o(-`д´- 。)
Heroine Opinion : She's actually a pretty strong heroine who is trying to make a difference in her life and not pushed around like usual ones haha.

 Bidding for Love
Invitation Code : 45nzUB
Nope. If you aren't into very dark otome situations then turn away right now. This story is R18. Especially who you choose will show how fast you will get scenes like that. It may not be as crazy as Can't Say No is. (Since so far it's only one on one) It's still very... mature.

The heroine was asked on a job to deliver an important document for her work at a bidding auction. She gets duped and she was sold on the bidding auction instead. (the one you choose will buy you)

You are stuck with him for a year but when he bought you, well you can guess what happens, he will cash in on the first appearance.

I choose foreign prince again (sometimes they are super weird love at first sight lol but I still like them better. And I didn't have many choices.) Takato Iriya. His gentle nice yet he was pretty cold on not letting her go lol. I was like what WHAT WHAT?! when I was first reading. The girl though is pretty awesome, she really tried hard in trying to getting away. But now is stuck with being with the guy because he was like you can kill me if you want to leave of course she cant. (and luckly Takato Iriya hasn't really done anything to her yet except extreme molesting.) I was somewhat relieved lol. But I know it won't last long so we'll see.

I am interested though there seems to be a back story to the character so I want to see what happens.

Rating : R18, Don't play if you expect a lightheart otome game.
Interest : As bad as it is, Takato Iriya seems very interesting so far (except his fetish lol) I want to see if he develops a story as it keeps going. (instead of molesting her)

Sweet Scandal
Invitation Code : JiksZj
 Probably my favorite out of all of them so far. All the guys are pretty interesting so far and not like crazy. The heroine is a reporter who works in the passion of showing the true side of the person they interview. You can choose from three guys and I choose Misato Yusuke. (Hee Tsuntsun.)

It's really cute so far with heroine and Yusuke especially with how she got him to trust her. And that she's older than him haha. Every time I read the chapters I can't help but giggle how cute Yusuke is when he wants her attention and support secretly.

I won't go too far into the story since I will save it for the review but this is a must for anyone who want my higher suggested ones. The story is really cute.

Rating : Medium Maturity is like ok for it. It's tame and there aren't any risky scenes so far. And I think the story is more cute than anything serious in the heart so yeah haha.
Interest : Misato Yusuke fffffffff he's so cute it hurts. The relationship between him and the heroine just recently I couldn't help but laugh so much. I want to finish the game~
Heroine : She's a hard working woman but she is pretty girly still. Her attitude isn't too new but her equation with Misato Yusuke is really cute. Lol that she was called out as being late on her date age.

Games by NTT Solmare Corp.
For those playing Shall we date? games. A cool thing about all their free ones, they give bonus to each other! So I highly suggest playing all of them. (Destiny Ninja https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.dn + all the ones below) Even if it's just to get bonus for one the game you are playing most haha. 

Added my friend ID for anyone who wants to get bonus when starting!
 Mononoke Kiss
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.mkp
 Friend ID : FW8FXpu3MY
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE THIS ONE. My most favorite out of the ones I've played so far. (so much I actually bought the original game story...) I am still playing the free version though to see if they will have extra stories and such.

The heroine may be typical personality (needs to be rescued etc) but she's really cute. She is a bit better than usual ones because her equation with the guy is really cute. Story is written well.

I choose Hajime since he seemed more mysterious/sly and I wanted to see what kind of story he had. (And I loved his story ughhh I never cheered on a relationship more than I did in this game. To actually wished they just got together already lol.) I'm going to see the other guys story after I pass Hajime on the free version to see how they are too because I think they are interesting too. But words cannot explain how cute their relationship was!! I was really sad when it ended. So expect a review soon with more gushing haha.

Rating : It's just like Destiny Ninja they have "those" scenes but this one happening within the story not at the end. It's written with censor though so it's not really a high maturity. Just don't expect to play this without that being described though. They don't just hold hands haha ;;;
Interest : I want to play through everyone else (and hope they decide to add the other guys.........) but HAJIME. Give me extra stories! My heart can't contain the cuteness between the heroine and him. (◕‿◕✿)
Heroine Opinion : As explained, she's typical main girl who needs to be saved and has a bit of a ditzy attitude but she's actually pretty cute in how she is that way. I liked her since she had more personality and wasn't annoying at least.

My Sweet Prince
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.msp
 Friend ID : H4NMBhBymk
I never played this game even though it's one of the older ones? Doing so now and it's pretty cute. Haven't really caught on much of an opinion probably won't until I finish and review it.

I am currently going for Alvah. So far so good.

Rating : This is probably not even close to Medium Maturity. It reminds me of the old otome games where dating was all you did lol. So I would say it's super tame and like super teen friendly too. Haha.
Interest : None of the guys are really my favorite but I am playing to see the story so it'll be interesting to see how this one plays out in the end.
Heroine : It's a bit awkward how she appeared in their life but she's pretty normal aside from that.

Ninja Love
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.nlp
Friend ID : HXNK1xqHin
I played this before and I went for Sasuke in the first try on GREE (Which was a pain to play.) This time Shall we Date released it themselves and I am going to Hanzo. Which was my first pick in the first place, I just lol, wanted to see how Sasuke was since he was cute.

So far so good, it's a good story and scenario is written out well. I like that each character actually is a different story route and not like copied from each other. I will write a review when I am done.

Rating : I know this one can be Medium Mature from the GREE one but I haven't gotten anywhere yet so yeah haha.
Interest : Hanzo (●´∀`)ノ♡
Heroine : She is the ninja princess, in Hanzo route currently she is like weak... I liked her in Sasuke route because she tries hard to become a skilled ninja to help those around her. It might just be the different in GREE vs NTT version? I don't know. I hope she tries to get stronger instead of being saved and being upset at other people dying in war.

Ranking for Current Free Otome Mobile Games I Listed
1.) Mononoke Kiss
2.) Sweet Scandal
3.)  Arabian Nights Desert Heat Love
4.) Bidding for Love
5.) Starstruck Love
6.) Ninja Love
7.) Contract Marriage
8.) Office Lover 
9.) Arabian Nights Love Story
10.) My Sweet Prince

Also side note I had to restart Celebrity Darling for GREE... Sigh. Will post more about that if I get into the flow of playing it all over again. (; ̄д ̄)


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, I have other posts on the other free to play games on my blog if you are interested.

      Delete
  2. I am also playing sweet scandal and it is misato's route too and he is so cute and handsome at the same time. And I am really loving the story. And I am also playing seven hotties all my husband and it is also a great game so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are having fun! I really hope they will keep bringing out more games/routes. (**)/

      Delete
  3. I want to ask this but are these completely free? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for this. I really like dark Otome games and thanks for giving me some info xD but u should play Blood in Roses too xD

    ReplyDelete